Friday, February 02, 2007

I would love to walk..












My geography of Bay Area is really poor. Not that I am good in geography otherwise. But I regret that after living in Bay area for more than two years I still haven't seen most places both near and far. These days when I hear about any City in Bay area or California I try to check it out in the Map. Incidentally I learned about Lake Elizabeth in Fremont. Quite Picturesque (Yes , I have seen only the pictures but I would love to walk around the lake one day with a bunch of flowers in my hand.. ) talk about wishes..

Wishes are meant for you to ponder, they pass along to someone in need, or can be kept all to ourselves. Wishes are sincere in belief that all our hopes and dreams are within reach. ..Melissa in Poetry America.

No comments: